6 Ways to Increase Your Chances of Getting a Good Loan
- Meet with your mortgage professional at least several months in advance. The advantage of time can be very important in this process.
- Connect with a real estate agent you trust. They can guide you through the process and give you a realistic look at prices and areas relevant to your needs.
- Get all of your financial information together.
- Reduce your debt. Credit card debt is the most likely type of debt to negatively affect a lender’s decision.
- Stop using your credit cards in the months leading up to your loan, if it’s possible.
- Look for programs that work for you. There are a lot of different types of loan programs out there for all different types of financial situations. Your loan officer can help you weed through them to find the one that gets you the best outcome.
Share This Post
Subscribe to our blog!
Agent Amortization Appraisal Builders Business Buyers Calculator Closing Costs construction Douglas County ECB Economic Economy FHA Foreclosures Home Homes Home Sales Housing Housing market jobs Loan Market MBS Monthly Price Mortgage mortgage brokers omaha mortgage company omaha mortgage rates omaha ne Mortgages mortgage solutions omaha mortgage specialists omaha NAHB Nebraska Omaha omaha mortgage omaha mortgage brokers omaha mortgage rates Price Rates Real Estate Realtor Realtors Residential Mortgage Services Omaha Sales